Here is Our Team
Establised in 1975 Serving Rhode Island and Eastern Massachusetts
Our founder, Robert A Messenger opened Messenger Security Systems after years of experience in the alarm industry working for other area companies. After schooling and a tour of service in the armed forces Messenger Security Systems, Inc. was established in 1975. The computer industry was just getting started and the company became involved in wiring and providing many types of communications, sound, audio and video distributions systems. As computer based products became more popular and integrated into everything from kids toys to rockets the company's name became simply Messenger Systems.
This new computer age brought along new security products such as keycard access control, video surveillance and automated premise security gates. In the late 1990s home entertainment systems and the vision of having a home theater became real. Today many home are wiried for whole house sound systems that extend to the patio, pool and underwater speakers. Structured cabling and future tubes allowed new technolgy paths within homes. Home based media servers where added to store those important files of pictures, finances and music and video. The company quickly moved to provide low voltage wiring systems and communication. to support tele-conferencing and more. We now have SONOS that allows control of your music anywhere in your home form your smartphone.
Contractors, architects and homeowners started requesting automation of television / satellite, video security, audio video distribution, computer networks and complete systems integration from one interface. Messenger Systems answered their requests and became a trusted contractor that homeowners and professionals alike can count on.
Trust is a key component of our service
- Licensed contractor
- Member of accredited professional associations.
- Extended warranties and maintenance contracts available
- Decades of word-of-mouth referrals
- Reliable, on-time, customer-focused staff
Messenger Systems is the choice of professionals.
- We have a complete AutoCad department with abilities to scan, modify and print full size prints (fomerly blueprints) This simplifies our planning and implementation with architects and trades people
- Up-to-date, educated knowledge of current technologies
- Unique mix of fine products to meet any need, style and budget
- Our installers are certified and licensed by the local authorities.
See our many artiicles on tips for home and business electronics. See our customer punchlist to insure you have the proper future wiring and pathways in your premise.